IELTS is available in: Academic – for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training – for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmed and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Course At A Glance
No. of interactive live classes: 25 Class (3 Month/ 2 Days In a Week)
Total Hours: 50 (2 Hours Per Class)
Original Fee: 10,000BDT
Discount rate: 45%
Discounted Fee: 5,500BDT
- Basic knowledge of Computer, internet, and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking).
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
What You Will Learn?
- Study the skills and strategies for IELTS parts – Expert insight into what you need to do in order to score a Band 9.
- Learn model answers needed for a Band 9 – including model answers and practice for Speaking and Writing parts.
- In-depth task type analysis – Learn how to use skills like pre-reading, listening for gist and more!